THAYER SCALE is a leader in designing, engineering, and manufacturing sanitary food processing and material handling equipment. We are committed to continuous improvement in quality, customer satisfaction, cost and delivery while exceeding the customer’s expectations at every level.
THAYER utilizes over 60 years of experience to offer customized and unique solutions for even the most difficult bulk material processing challenge.
Food manufacturing process has its own set of unique requirements due to the sanitary and safety needs to prevent cross contamination of raw ingredients and physical characteristics of the finished product. Thayer Scale has spent decades on designing and refining our equipment to meet the most stringent manufacturing needs.
Our weighing equipment line consists of
- Weigh belts specifically designed to weigh light density materials and light loading application.
- Sanitary, open or closed construction weigh belts that can be modified from standard design to meet a new or retrofit into an existing process stream.
- Loss-In-Weight feeders using single or twin screw, vibratory pan or rotary feeder, with feed rates from grams/ minute to tons/hr.
- Unique conveyor belt scale designs that can accompany a wide range of conveyor configuration.
- Hopper or silo discharge devise to assure precise uninterrupted flow of material on demand.