The world’s leading snack food manufacturers trust Thayer Scale to provide food-processing and material-handling equipment that is high-quality, long-lasting, and highly accurate. For over seventy years, we have worked to design, engineer, and refine our products and services for the food industry. Today, our equipment for the snack food industry is “Built to Survive”; we provide remote calibration and diagnostics to promote product longevity and reduce cost of ownership. Our solutions continually exceed industry standards for safety and sanitation.
Our project engineers collaborate with clients to create custom solutions for even the most difficult bulk-processing challenges.
Weighing equipment for the snack food industry includes:
- Highly-accurate for reliable, repeatable measurements and flow rate control
- Easily-configured for open- or closed-flow channel construction
- Engineered to fit new or existing process flow streams
- Easy-to-clean cantilevered frames permit quick disassembly and assembly
- Single- or twin-screw
- Vibratory pan or rotary feeder
- Feed rates from grams/minute to tons/hour
Flexible conveyor belt scale designs that support multiple conveyor configurations
Hopper and silo material flow promotion solutions
- Designed to ensure consistent, uninterrupted material flow