Products/Power Control Assembly (PCA)
Thayer Scale manufactures a variety of industrial control panels certified for the US and Canadian markets by UL’s Panel Shop Program.
For installations where a motor control center has no more available space, Thayer offers a comprehensive series of packaged drives. These Power Control Assemblies (PCAs) convert standard AC utility to an adjustable output that controls (1) permanent magnet or shunt wound DC motors, (2) inverter-rated AC motors, and (3) electromagnetic drives used with vibratory tray feeders.
Each PCA provides a plug and play adjustable speed drive solution that features:
- Code-compliant external disconnect (as required by input utility)
- Branch circuit protection (fusing)
- Interlocking logic to support a variety of operating modes
- Terminal strip for user’s input utility, and input and output wiring
- Adjustable speed drive (VFD, SCR, voltage regulator)
- Components needed to complete a basic analog drive controller package
Thayer Scale’s PCAs are available with a variety of options, including:
- Chassis mounting construction that can be installed within a panel or enclosed for field mounting in any location
- Local or remote operator station
- Ethernet IP device level interface (VFD only)
Showing all 4 results