Your Partner in Weighing Technology, Thayer Scale recognizes that your weighing equipment represents a significant investment of your business’s resources.
An ongoing return on your investment demands that your equipment be well maintained and working properly.
With unmatched depth of experience in servicing and maintaining THAYER equipment, THAYER’S Service and Support team helps you optimize the performance of every single component of your equipment throughout its life cycle.
At Thayer Scale, customer satisfaction is our goal. We are dedicated to delivering services that provide unsurpassed value to our customers. With that in mind, all THAYER employees, from the receptionist at the front desk to the technician in the field, are trained to utilize excellent customer service skills and communication strategies. The result? Thayer Scale promises to provide you, our customer, with seamless service that fosters a worry-free business relationship.
- We promptly and efficiently respond to your concerns and requests.
- Our technicians are trained in all aspects of the Thayer Scale equipment.
- We offer seamless project coordination to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- We earn your trust by respecting your role and responsibility.
- We give you our full attention.
- We provide the right resources to get the job done right the first time.
Add the Extended Warranty to your, initial purchase warranty for two full years of parts, labor and travel coverage* after your purchase. Contact Thayer’s service department for details.
Safety is our number one priority – the safety of your organization, your employees, our employees, and your equipment. We back up this pledge with properly-trained individuals who are committed to and believe in our Safety Management System. We take a proactive approach to safety, and conduct a thorough review of your project so we can discuss and help eliminate safety and technical challenges before arriving onsite. By thoroughly preparing before the job starts, we save you time and money by deploying the right personnel and the right equipment. And we provide you with guidance and practical recommendations that extend beyond the immediate safety concern, and result in fewer incidents company-wide.
Operator training is a critical ingredient of any successful coding and marking application, so THAYER has created a variety of on-site and in-house technical training courses.
Offerings range from one to five days and are uniquely designed to help you succeed with your coding and marking equipment.
- Comprehensive training courses empower operators to expertly run and maintain equipment.
- “Starter” courses enable experienced operators to optimize the performance of their new equipment.
- Customized classes can be designed to suit your operators’ levels of expertise and your site-specific system configurations.