SCR/DC Output Power Control Assembly (PCA)
The controller may be used in applications within the following ranges:
- PCA-115 1/4 – 1 Horsepower at 115 VAC single phase input
- PCA-230 1/2 – 2 Horsepower at 230 VAC single phase input
Note: At input voltages higher than specified above, see factory for details.
The PCA is a basic analog drive controller package. As such, it may be necessary to provide a number of required operator controls or equivalent user contacts.
The control functions are as follows:
- Hand / Remote Switch or Contacts
- Hand Speed Adjust Potentiometer
- Remote Speed Adjust Signal (1 – 5 mA or 4 – 20 mA)
- Hand Start Push Button, Switch or Contact
- Hand Stop Push Button, Switch or Contact
- Remote Start Push Button, Switch or Contact
- Remote Stop Push Button, Switch or Contact
The PCA is available in a Nema 4 or 4X wall mount enclosure, or as an open chassis unit designed for panel mounting. (refer to figures 3 and 4) This unit consists of an SCR Controller, Locking Power Disconnect Switch, Motor Starter and other related components needed to complete a basic analog drive controller package.