Thayer Scale designed its metering (proportion/dosing) systems to meet the unique challenges of the chemical and industrial plastics industry:
- Our reliable, mechanical designs defeat the poor flow characteristics of stubborn additives at rates from 4 grams/minute to 100,000 pounds/hour.
- Our unique measuring systems detect changes in weight from extraneous force vectors produced during process upsets.
- Our exclusive algorithms maintain accurate measurement performance during periodic oscillatory, impulse, and velocity disturbances.
- Our custom solutions enable efficient material change and cleaning.
Using the most innovative and state-of-the-art control, monitoring, totalization, and feeding technologies, our feeding products and systems monitor material usage, reduce scrap, and improve efficiency.
Our solutions for the plastics industry include:
- Single- or twin-screw
- Vibratory pan or rotary valve
Feeder & process instrumentation
Material flow aids