Thayer Scale designs, manufactures and services Conveyor Belt Scales, Weigh Belts, Dry and Liquid Resin systems and bin discharging devices for the processing of a wide range of products including, OSB, MDF, engineered wood products, biomass, and agricultural products.
Thayer Scale supplied its first Weigh Belt in 1976 to one of the largest OSB-MDF companies in the world. After more than 38 years and well over 600 weigh belts installed at most of the major OSB, MDF producers, THAYER continues to strive to be the market leader in the design and manufacture of weighing equipment and be at the forefront of future developments and innovations.
It has been our mission to continue developing strong working relationships with all of our customers worldwide through market leading products, proven quality, continuous support, and unmatched customer service.
Thayer’s specialty products like our Model M-LD, MXL-LD, Weigh Belts are specifically designed for applications handling light density materials in light loading applications. THAYER also offers custom equipment to meet a customer’s unique process requirements.
Our weighing equipment line consists of
- Thayer’s specialty products like our Model M-LD and MXL-LD Weigh Belts are specifically designed for applications handling light density wood strand, chips and saw dust products in light loading applications.
- Thayer also offers custom equipment to meet a customer’s unique applications.
- Loss-In-Weight Feeders for resin and Borate applications using single or twin screw, vibratory pan or rotary feeder, with feed rates from grams/ minute to tons/hr.
- Unique conveyor belt scale designs that are specifically designed for light loading application
- Hopper or silo discharge devise to assure precise uninterrupted flow of material on demand.