Thayer Scale supplied its first Weigh Belt Feeder in 1963 to the largest tobacco company in the world. After more than 50 years and well over 1,000 weigh belts installed at most of the major tobacco producers, THAYER continues to strives to be the market leader in the design and manufacture of weighing equipment and be at the forefront of future developments and innovations.
It has been our mission to continue developing strong working relationships with all of our customers worldwide through market leading products, proven quality, continuous support, and unmatched customer service.
We supply high quality, extremely accurate weighing equipment used in PRIMARY, SECONDAY, and DIET processes.
- Thayer’s specialty products like our Model M-LD and MXL-LD Weigh Belts are specifically designed for applications handling light density materials in light loading applications. THAYER also offers custom equipment to meet a customer’s unique process requirements.
Our weighing equipment line consists of
- Thayer’s specialty products like our Model M-LD and MXL-LD Weigh Belts are specifically designed for applications handling light density tobacco products in light loading applications. Thayer also offers custom equipment to meet a customer’s unique applications.
- Sanitary, open or closed construction weigh belts that can be modified from standard design to meet a new or retrofit into an existing process stream.
- Loss-In-Weight Feeders using single or twin screw, vibratory pan or rotary feeder, with feed rates from grams/ minute to tons/hr.
- Unique conveyor belt scale designs that can accompany a wide range of conveyor configuration.
- Hopper or silo discharge devise to assure precise uninterrupted flow of material on demand.