A Solution for Social Distancing
Thayer Scale’s TS-520 remote diagnostic terminal is a powerful tool to keep processes up and running despite the travel restrictions imposed by COVID19 (a great solution for social distancing). Access to manufacturing facilities is restricted and in-person service visits are not permitted, but customers can still benefit from virtual remote service calls. When used in conjunction with online collaboration tools such as TeamViewer or RealWear, the single and multi-feeder model TS-520 graphic LCD operator interface terminal with VGA display and touchscreen, serves to optimize virtual service visits. Capable of supporting up to twelve weigh feeders, the interface graphically displays data including historical trends, statistical control, diagnostics help, and more.
Augmented virtual service visits are made possible using the TS-520 system. It serves as a data concentrator for multiple Thayer Scale gravimetric feeders and conveyor belt scales. The remote diagnostic terminal provides seamless compatibility with secure on-demand, end-to-end industrial VPN systems. When remote access is granted, a secure web-based connection enables Thayer Scale to provide full diagnostic capability for each instrument on the network. Using the system customers benefit from Thayer Scale’s remote support to troubleshoot and resolve equipment and process issues.
Features of Thayer Scale’s TS-520 Remote Diagnostic Terminal:
- 7-inch TFT, 16M color, 800 x 480-pixel LCD display
- NEMA 4X / IP66 front panel rating when correctly fitted with the gasket provided
- Resistive analog touch screen accommodates operation/screen navigation with gloved hands
- Multiple screen selections (production lines, individual instrumentation screens)
- SD card socket for Firmware updates
- Connects up to (12) instruments over Ethernet Network
- One-touch help descriptions for programming and setup
- Full diagnostic capabilities for each instrument on network
- User-configurable trending display for each application run time variable
- Data logging storage capabilities for each instrument on the network
- Remote viewing and operating through the network connection